YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY WITH FUTURE FITOUTS
WE ARE HIRING!
- Due to increased growth experienced during COVID-19 and a strong pipeline of work we are hiring additional roles immediately!
- Do you want to join a team where there is so much more than ‘just a job’ and be part of a company that is “Changing the World by Transforming Spaces”?
- Join a dynamic and progressive team who love to deliver under pressure and make it happen
- Entrepreneurial Management team who constantly invests in future leaders
- 3 years’ experience in a Contract Administration role within the construction industry
- You have strong attention to detail, consistently follow up and always seem to get things done, no matter the level of expectation or complexity
This is your opportunity to join one of Brisbane’s fastest growing Fitout companies. We are known for our passion and commitment to deliver Commercial Office and Medical / Health fitout projects and create inspiring spaces for our clients.
Made up of highly driven individuals, the entire team are tied together with common values and an unwavering commitment to each other. This sense of being part of something bigger than themselves has galvanized the team over the years and formed the building blocks that make us an employer of choice and an award-winning company.
About the role
- Preparation of Request For Tenders, obtaining quotes and prices from Subcontractors and Suppliers; ensuring compliance with industry best practice and client requirements
- Assessment and preparation of accurate and timely estimates, quotations and project trade packages; including material lists and construction programs
- Issue Subcontracts and Purchase Orders on each project in a timely manner
- Manage variations (both client-side and subcontractor level)
- Work effectively with clients, project stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors to maximise service delivery, achieve business costs savings and satisfy client requirements
- Maintain a solid understanding of each project in relation to scope, cost, delivery team, scheduling, and other relevant information
- Weekly reporting on project performance
- Working alongside our delivery team consisting of our existing CA, Project Coordinators and Project Manager utilising the latest technology sytems and state of the art programs.
Skills and experience
Colleagues say that you are precise, logical and ask questions to determine the facts. Suppliers, Subcontractors, and Trades seem to work harder for you than anyone else as you have the ability to build relationships and work with people to get things done.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Contract Administration position, within a Commercial Construction or Fitout environment
- Strong attention to detail, consistently follows up and always seem to get things done, no matter the level of expectation or complexity
- Confident in your abilities to multi-task, plan and organise
- Thrive in a task-driven, fast-paced environment
- Logical, detailed and analytical in your working approach
- A person that not only embraces challenges but THRIVES on it
- Live in line with our Vision, Mission & Values
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Driven by consistent results/KPI’s, delivering projects on time and on budget
- A natural at problem-solving, critical thinking and ‘solution’ minded
Benefits and perks
- You will be joining a dynamic group of people, committed to developing themselves, grow the company and deliver inspiring commercial spaces
- Surrounded by a great team who will push you to become better each day in a vibrant, fun and inspiring work environment
- Due to the growth curve of the company, advancement opportunities for the right person is available
- You will be rewarded with an enticing salary package and all the support and training to see you succeed and achieve your professional and personal goals
- Work for a company that is passionate about making a difference to the world