YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY WITH FUTURE FITOUTS
WE ARE HIRING!
- Looking for an experienced PROJECT MANAGER (preferred fitout experience)
- Do you want to join a team where there is so much more than ‘just a job’ and be part of a company that is “Changing the World by Transforming Spaces”?
- Join a dynamic and progressive team who love to deliver under pressure and make it happen
- Entrepreneurial Management team who constantly invests in future leaders
- Experienced Project Manager with minimum 3 years’ experience within the construction industry (preferably Fitouts and Education Refurbs.)
- You have strong attention to detail, consistently follow up and always seem to get things done, no matter the level of expectation or complexity
This is your opportunity to join one of Brisbane’s fastest growing Fitout companies. We are known for our passion and commitment to deliver Commercial Office, Education, Schools, Government and Medical / Health fitout projects and create inspiring spaces for our clients. Made up of highly driven individuals, the entire team are tied together with common values and an unwavering commitment to each other. This sense of being part of something bigger than themselves has galvanized the team over the years and formed the building blocks that make us an employer of choice and an award-winning company.
This is a diverse, challenging, busy and highly rewarding role where you will take ownership to manage a number of projects concurrently and be supported by an incredible driven delivery team (Site Managers, Contract Administrators, Interior Designers and Project Admin).
About the role
- Manage the delivery of commercial fitout projects from contract through to handover and completion
- Lead the project delivery team, manage subcontractors and suppliers
- Work on a number of design and construct and fully documented projects in a range of sectors including; commercial, office fitouts, refurbishments, make-goods, health & medical, industrial and government.
- Ensuring compliance with industry best practice and exceeding client expectations
- Manage variations (both client side and subcontractor level)
- Preparing progress claims and invoice approval with the assistance of the Contract Administrator
- Working effectively with clients, project stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors to maximise service delivery, achieve business cost savings and satisfy client requirements
- Solid understanding on each project in relation to scope, cost, delivery team, scheduling and other relevant information
- Weekly reporting on project performance and meeting project gross profit margins
- Technologically advanced company with great systems and software programs to support your day to day project management, all specific training will be provided
Skills and experience
Colleagues say that you are precise, logical and ask questions to determine the facts. Suppliers, Subcontractors, and Trades seem to work harder for you than anyone else as you have the ability to build relationships and work with people to get things done.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Project Manager position, within a Commercial Construction or Fitout environment
- Strong attention to detail, consistently follows up and always seem to get things done, no matter the level of expectation or complexity
- Confident in your abilities to multi-task, plan and organize
- Thrive in a task-driven, fast-paced environment
- Logical, detailed and analytical in your working approach
- A person that not only embraces challenges but THRIVES on it
- Live in line with our Vision, Mission & Values
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Driven by consistent results/KPI’s, delivering projects on time and on budget
- A natural at problem-solving, critical thinking and ‘solution’ minded
Please note vaccine status is a requirement to show on some client sites.
Benefits and perks
- You will be joining a dynamic group of people, committed to developing themselves, grow the company and deliver inspiring commercial spaces
- Surrounded by a great team who will push you to become better each day in a vibrant, fun and inspiring work environment
- Due to the growth curve of the company, advancement opportunities for the right person may be available
- You will be rewarded with an enticing salary package and all the support and training to see you succeed and achieve your professional and personal goals
- Work for a company that is passionate about making a difference to the world
- State of the art software programs, systems and tools provided for your success