YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY WITH FUTURE FITOUTS
WE ARE HIRING!
Seeking applications from current Project Site Foreman and Fitout Carpenters looking to move away from the tools
- Join a dynamic and progressive team that are used to working under pressure and making it happen
- Entrepreneurial orientated company investing in future leader
- Manage and supervise multiple projects concurrently across Brisbane
- On-site experience (or trade background) essential, minimum 5 years
Here is your opportunity to join Future Fitouts, one of Brisbane’s fastest growing Fitout companies who is known for their passion and commitment to deliver commercial office and medical / health projects to create inspiring spaces for our clients. Made up of highly driven individuals, the entire team are tied together with common values and an unwavering commitment to each other. This sense of being part of something bigger than themselves has galvanised the team over the years and makes them an employer of choice and an award-winning company.
This is a role for the right person looking to join a progressive and fast paced environment. 2022 will see this company continue to grow rapidly and as a Project Coordinator, you play a vital role in facilitating the continued success. The role is predominately based across multiple project sites.
About the role
- Plan, organise and control the program, and quality of each project
- Providing technical and buildability aspects across a number of projects
- Work with the Project Managers and Contract Administrators to deliver quality Office, Education & Commercial Fitout Projects
- Undertake daily site visits, ensuring scope is completed and carry out WHS / Quality checks
- Deliver on program, managing all site crews (including subcontractors) to ensure they have the resources they need to complete the works
- Coordinate the timing and delivery of multiple trades across multiple projects.
- Perform accurate material take offs for the building works and coordinate deliveries to various sites
- Complete reporting on status of projects to feed back to the Project Manager
Skills and experience
Your friends say that you are eternally positive, a great communicator; and always achieve your goals or whatever you set your mind to, no matter what. Although you like taking the lead in most situations, you prefer to win as part of a team, especially one where there is strong mutual accountability.
- Working within a commercial construction environment (fitout desired) and at least 3 years
- Have relevant on-site or equivalent trade experience, or Certificate, Diploma or Construction Management qualification
- Strong attention to detail, consistently follow up and always seem to get things done, no matter the level of expectation or complexity and love work at a fast pace
- PAYG (or operating as own Trust or Company)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Current vaccination status (for School projects)
- Knowledge and practical understanding within the building sector
- A person that not only embraces challenge, but THRIVES on it
- Hate the 9-5 but love agility, flexibility and the unexpected!
- Colleagues say that the energy you bring is contagious and that Suppliers, Subcontractors and Trades seem to work harder for you than anyone else
- Live in line with our Vision, Mission & Values
- Have excellent communication & presentation skills
- Being adaptable to change and effective in managing change
Benefits and perks
- You will be joining a dynamic group of people, committed to developing themselves, grow the company and deliver inspiring commercial spaces
- Enticing salary package
- Motor vehicle, phone, laptop/electronic device provided
- All the support to see you succeed and achieve your professional and personal goals