Founded in 2010, Future Fitouts has continually delivered quality offices, shops, industrial warehouses and commercial spaces for a range of clients across a variety of industries.
Our Director Aaron Lowe started the business with a view to “transform commercial workplaces, one fitout at a time!”
We ensure each and every clients’ experience with Future Fitouts is pleasant and
Our management team
You are invited to come on the journey and experience the ”Future Fitouts Way” for your next project!
Offering you the complete project-managed solution, transforming your space on time, on budget and tailored to your requirements…
- in-house project management and full coordination of all trades
- office, commercial and industrial fitouts
- medical and allied health fitouts
- minor and major works
- commercial maintenance
- office furniture
- interior design
- make goods / de-fits at end of leases or lease renewals
Future Fitouts dedicates time, money and energy to continually improve our business and ensure excellence in service, communication and delivery is guaranteed every time.
Our team is well rehearsed with the culture of the “Future Fitouts Way” and understands the importance of our internal systems that have been created to deliver consistency and quality control.
We believe in a FUN and HAPPY workplace!! Our goal is to create a workplace where people WANT to and LOVE coming to work!
We encourage our team to strive and achieve their goals and dreams, while building a culture that is both fun, professional and productive.
Vision & Mission
TAKE OWNERSHIP. Be accountable for your actions and responsible for the outcome
- I take ownership and pride in my work, I set my standards high
- I am responsible for my actions and accountable for the outcomes
- I deliver consistently and produce quality results
- I carry out my duties in a professional, diligent and responsible manner
DELIVER LEADERSHIP. Motivate myself and others to succeed and make it happen!
- I show initiative and motivate myself and others while performing my duties
- I share my knowledge, inspire others to achieve and listen to ideas from others
- I make it happen, lead by example for others to follow and exceed expectations
- I am a team player and offer, seek and accept assistance when required
BRING YOUR BEST SELF! Authentic, genuine and honest
- I bring the best possible version of myself everyday
- I am authentic, I am genuine and I am honest with myself and my team (even when the truth hurts)
- I maintain a high level of open and honest communication and communicate my inability to keep an agreement at the first available opportunity
- I accept and offer constructive feedback, am reliable and only make agreements I intend to keep
CREATE WOW! Everyday moments of positive surprises
- I look for moments to create positive ‘wow’ reactions amongst my team and clients
- I share a passion for learning and initiate change to do things better
- I see the positive in every situation
- I seek opportunities to do more with less, master the power of leverage
CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE. Find something to be grateful for
- I maintain a positive, fun and happy attitude in the workplace
- I choose my reaction to situations and find things to be grateful for
- I respect myself and treat others with the same level of curtesy and respect they deserve
- I show integrity and avoid situations that may cause conflict of interest
WORK SAFE. Go home safe
- I understand the “Future Fitouts Way” and our commitment to WHS, Quality and Environmental Policies
- I comply with all Future Fitouts policies, procedures and work instructions and relevant legislative requirements
- I maintain accurate records
- I look after myself and my colleagues
Compliance & WHS
Future Fitouts is certified with SAI Global for the ‘construction and project management of commercial, office, industrial and retail fitouts and refurbishments, including make goods and de-fits‘ across three (3) standards:
Future Fitouts has built and implemented our own in-house Quality and Project Management Systems, known as the “Future Fitouts Way”. Our objective is to maintain the highest attainable level of quality and reliability, therefore we operate a Quality Management System which is certified with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015.
Future Fitouts regards Environmental Management as a fundamental aspect of a sound business foundation. Management is committed to focusing on environmental protection and recognises how our products or services may affect the environment locally. We operate an Environmental Management System which is certified to to AS/NZS ISO 14001:2015.
Leading the way in Work Health and Safety (WHS) within our industry, Future Fitouts applies quality and safety standards that have been established to protect our clients, our contractors, our workers and members of the public and to help us achieve our “Go Home Safe” objective.
The philosophy of Future Fitouts is to ensure that our work is undertaken safely, with a high level of integrity and quality. This is achieved by operating and maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety Management System which is certified to of AS/ NZS 4801:2001 and AS/NZS ISO 45501. The Occupational Health and Safety Management system covers the construction and project management of commercial, office, industrial and retail
Future Fitouts maintains current insurances, work cover and certifications as listed below:
- Integrated Management Systems that have been certified with SAI Global to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System and AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- Contract All Works Insurance (policy number BLA067562553)
- Public Liability $20m (policy number BLA067562553)
- Product Liability $20m (policy number BLA067562553)
- Professional Indemnity $10m (policy number 201508-0303 BIA)
- QBCC Builders Licence 1195688
- Work Cover QLD (WBA110258671)
- Cm3 Prequalification (Category 1 & 4 Assessment), Qualification Number 018603
- Contractor Inductions. Including SASSI, Rapid Induct, Greencap / Go Induct and Coles Myer Group.