Come join our team!
Your FUTURE with FUTURE FITOUTS!
Be part of a company that is “Changing the World by Transforming Spaces!” [the vision]
For the right person, working at Future Fitouts will be challenging, rewarding, fast paced, exciting and of course inspiring! Our entire team “delivers leading edge commercial fitouts that empower businesses to achieve by transforming work spaces into inspiring environments”. [the mission]
Always looking for the right people [the values] to join our team because the right person isn’t always available when we are hiring. We are a growing company with a pipeline of work and exciting opportunities! This means there could be an awesome opportunity waiting just for you…
Continue reading to find out more!
Are you looking for a fast-paced, challenging, rewarding and exciting environment?
How would it feel to deliver inspiring commercial fitouts that empower other businesses to achieve great things?
Do you want to join a team where there is so much more than ‘just a job’ and be part of a company that is “Changing the World by Transforming Spaces”… one space at a time?
- A life long learner, open to new ideas, embrace change and personal growth
- Confident in your abilities to multi-task, plan and organise
- An exceptional communicator (both written and verbal)
- Driven by consistent results/KPI’s, delivering projects on time and on budget
- A natural at problem solving, critical thinking and ‘solution’ minded
- The glass half full person, with a positive and enthusiastic vibe
- Genuine, honest and have a willingness to help your team around you
- Committed to the “Future Fitouts Way” including our Vision, Mission & Values
- Highly experienced in using; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
What’s in it for you?
- Surrounded by a great team that will push you to become better each day
- Vibrant, fun and inspiring work environment
- Attractive packages – negotiable depending on experience
- Opportunities for personal growth and career progression
- Immersed in a value driven culture that believes in giving back (find out more here)
- Working for a company that is passionate about making a difference to the world
**CARPENTERS / WORKING SITE FOREMEN…. **
Fitout Carpenter / Working Foreman…
Fitout experience essential! Immediate start. Knowledge in aluminum partition systems, steel stud framing, plastering (desired but not essential), general carpentry skills (doors and hardware, grid / suspended ceilings, skirting etc.)
On-site experience essential! Knowledge in commercial fitout and project coordinator.
- plan, organise and control the cost, the program and technical aspects of a number of projects
- work with the Project Managers and Contract Administrators to deliver Office & Commercial Fitout Projects
- undertake daily site visits, ensuring scope is completed and carry out WHS / Quality checks
If you think you are AWESOME and have something to offer …
Please send a cover letter and your CV with “FF Career Opportunity” in the subject line.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Please no recruiters.